- Kevin has over 25 years experience in the high-technology industry, with backgrounds in sales and marketing, SFA/CRM Design, migration, implementation, and administration; with emphasis on SFDC; project management, and service.
- From 1983 to 1986, Kevin was involved in the deregulated telecommunications industry, working for companies such as Centel Business Systems and Comstock Communications.
- Kevin spent four years with Wang Laboratories as a sales representative responsible for the Professional Services and Accounting vertical market segment, as well as a district project manager for Wang’s integrated Voice and Data product line.
- Inside sales representative and then regional sales manager for Platinum Technology beginning in 1991.
- Most recently, from 2007 to 2009, Kevin was a corporate sales representative with the Autonomy iManage (formerly Interwoven) division for Matter Content Management Solutions for large legal and accounting firms.
Kevin is highly skilled at creating a strategic advantage over competitors by building strong, lasting relationships with clients and customers. Equally adept at building both inside and outside sales groups, Kevin excels at coupling the two groups for maximum impact and leveraging applied CRM Best Practices.
- Kevin has built a strong reputation as a sales consultant since 1995, developing and implementing Sales, Telesales, and Sales Development groups and programs to reduce complex sales cycles. Some of his clients include Interwoven, Offermatica, Convenos, Allocity, Tidal Software, SAQQARA, Portera, Bluecurve, NetDynamics, All Covered, Sleepycat, Packet Design and Decision Point Application.
- By providing field sales forces with highly qualified leads and appointments with key decision makers, long term cycles were reduced by as much as 60%, resulting in accelerated revenue flow, lower cost of sales expenses and greater market presence.
- At Autonomy iManage, Kevin drove demand generation for the Eastern Region’s six account executives, resulting in $4.6M in revenue as a result of qualified appointments, $1.2M for a single Competitive replacement win, Multiple Competitive replacement wins in excess of $400K each. This was achieved by re-positioning selling efforts to a business focused executive committee audience, and away from traditional technical audience. In addition, he re-designed and customized the CRM solution (SFDC) to meet requirements of Legal Solutions division.
- Kevin closed $800K in nine months at NetDynamics, which constituted 20% of the company’s total world-wide revenue.
- At Platinum, Kevin and his field team were responsible for over $4M in product revenue, 266% of product trial quota, and 190% of education revenue quota.
- Promoted to Regional Sales Manager for Platinum Technology’s Dallas office in 1992.
- First year results in Dallas included re-gaining market control of the territory by growing it from $50K to $700K in product revenue, penetrating and replacing competitor strong hold accounts, and turning around damaged relationships within accounts.
- Kevin established Wang’s Practice Management presence in seven of the top 25 accounting firms in Chicago, as well as re-capturing lost business to a competitor within a large legal firm.
- Kevin has a military background in microwave and satellite communications