(Source: HRE Online, 2010)
Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016! ‘Tis the season for resolutions and predictions. Check out ours:
1. Sophisticated data-driven and technology-enabled inside sales organizations will continue to grow rapidly.
2. A larger percentage of global, multibillion dollar companies will recognize that market share, margin and shareholder value goals can be achieved with stronger virtual (aka “inside”) selling capabilities.
In the coming year, we will see increased investments in:
· Strategy– aligning inside sales more closely with executive goals and customer buying and establishing measurement systems to identify the investments that yield the best return
· Structure– creating new sales and marketing organizational structures, testing new specialist roles and territories, and celebrating the key role of a digitally-enabled senior field sales executive
· Talent– developing new methods for attracting, developing and retaining the right people across the organization
· Enablement– implementing messaging, processes, training, marketing programs, content, professional support, tools and technologies that are customized to virtual sellers and buyers
· Motivation– identifying improvements and innovations in compensation, incentives, and career growth
Happy end of 2015. We hope you enjoyed some down time!